Plant Based Smoothies – WSO Downloads
Show Them the Correct Way To Make a Plant-Based & Low-Calorie Smoothie
Smoothies contain so many fruits and vegetables in them that they are a popular breakfast food. People make them because they taste good and they are healthy, but are these wonder drinks making them fat?
They might be if they are just using fruits. Fruit contains a natural sugar and people naturally add more to their smoothier to make them taste better. Not only does it have more sugar, but it can contain more calories – depending on what else you add to the drink.
An alternative to the fruit smoothies is to start making plant-based smoothies instead. When people add vegetables like spinach, cucumbers and kale they are adding a low-sugar alternative.
This PLR pack includes 10 plant-based smoothie articles – you can use these if you own a lifestyle blog, a mom blog, a health blog or if you discuss certain types of likes like vegan. There are so many different niches that this PLR can be used for.
Plus you can promote different affiliate products and have the potential to earn income from this.
You can promote:
- Kitchen Blenders
- Protein Powder
- Blender Bottles
- Recipe Books
- Smoothie Cups Lids & Straws
Section 1 – “Smoothies For a Plant-Based Diet” Report
You’ll get a 21-Page report all about Plant-Based Smoothies and its benefits. This is a great opt-in because it talks about smoothies and how to make a plant-based protein smoothie.
Use this report to grow your subscriber list.
Here’s what you’ll get in the report: Smoothies For a Plant-Based Diet Report, 10 sections, 4,453 words
- Benefits of Smoothies For a Plant-Based Diet
- Main Components to Change For a Plant-Based Smoothie
- How to Make a Plant-Based Protein Smoothie
- Ways to Add More Protein to Your Smoothies
- Ingredients For a Green Plant-Based Smoothie
- Nutrient-Packed Vegan Smoothie Recipes
- 5 Simple Make-Ahead Smoothie Packs
- Basic Vegan Smoothies Without Using Soy
- How to Prepare a Plant-Based Smoothie Bowl
- Plant-Based Smoothies For the Morning
But this isn’t all you’ll get….
Section 2 – 10 Articles (all the articles above broken into individual articles for you to use)
Ten 400+ word articles are included in this all on the topic of plant-based smoothies.
This section is where you can guide your reader’s to sign up for the main opt-in report or let them know more details are available in a report that is for sale.
1. Benefits of Smoothies For a Plant-Based Diet (470 words)
2. Main Components to Change For a Plant-Based Smoothie (476 words)
3. How to Make a Plant-Based Protein Smoothie (447 words)
4. Ways to Add More Protein to Your Smoothies (443 words)
5. Ingredients For a Green Plant-Based Smoothie (446 words)
6. Nutrient-Packed Vegan Smoothie Recipes (405 words)
7. 5 Simple Make-Ahead Smoothie Packs (468 words)
8. Basic Vegan Smoothies Without Using Soy (408 words)
9. How to Prepare a Plant-Based Smoothie Bowl (417 words)
10. Plant-Based Smoothies For the Morning (405 words)
Get in both Text and Word Format
Section 3 – Keyword Research
I’ve come up with 200 long tail keywords all related to smoothies, a plant-based diet. You’ll find some of these are what people like to call low-hanging fruit keywords while others have more searches.
But these are all high-targeted keywords that have the potential to easily get on the first page of search engines with. Search engine optimizing is important, so get a head start with this list.
BONUS – Royalty Free Images
Images are expensive to purchase, so I’ve found royalty free images that you can use with the articles or inside the report.
BONUS – 5 Plant-Based Diet PLR Articles
I’ve included some more content with these articles that you can use to talk more about living a plant-based diet.
5 Plant-Based Diet PLR Articles
- 4 Important Points to Observe When on a Plant-based Diet (639 words)
- 7 Common Mistakes People Make When Adopting a Plant-Based Diet (643 words)
- 5 Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet (661 words)
- Understanding the Macros and Micros of a Plant-Based Diet (569 words)
- 5 Reasons to Give Up Meat and Adopt a Plant-Based Diet (650 words)
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Download Link!
Get Access to thousands of WSO Downloads & High Ticket Premium Courses
Only 10$ per Month