LinkedIn Local Raider – WSO Downloads
Recently Discovered Hack Leapfrogs You To The Top of LinkedIn Search:
Combined with the right profile, this hack generates 10-15 inbound consulting leads per week:
These leads are paying
$500-$15,000 for services:
Students who use this LinkedIn method
are earning fortunes as consultants:
How to generate 10-15 leads
per week guranteed…
If you are looking for an easy way to generate consulting clients, then you need to read the case studies on this page.
That’s because you’re about to learn the simple strategies that are booking 10-15 sales appointments from LinkedIn per week and thousands of dollar in consulting fees.
Now, these strategies involve:
- NO spamming LinkedIn contacts (Mass messaging only gets you banned)
- NO buying LinkedIn Ads (Too expensive)
- NO expensive software (LinkedIn has all the built-in tools you need)
- NO spending money on premium accounts or sales navigator (only need a free LinkedIn account)
Fact: LinkedIn is 227% more effective for lead generation than Facebook or Twitter:
That’s because the people join LinkedIn to make contacts that can help them grow their career and business.
Unlike Facebook, where people spend most of their time sharing cat videos and spying on ex-girlfriends.
Fact: LinkedIn recently passed 500 million members.
At 500 million members, LinkedIn is simply the largest source of business contacts and leads in the world… And as you’re about to discover, it’s a lead source you can access for FREE.
Fact: 80% of Business (B2B) leads come from LinkedIn, and 94% of consultants and other successful B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
LinkedIn is the number one source of leads for most of the top consulting and marketing agencies on the planet.
Bottom line: LinkedIn is a goldmine and can become the ONLY source of leads and new clients your business needs IF you use it the right way.
Do you make these mistakes
when selling on LinkedIn?
Mistake 1: Treating your LinkedIn profile like a resume.
Most profiles read like a resume… Listing all of their experience and qualifications, job titles in a straight forward boring fashion.
Instead of a resume, treat your profile like a sales letter that attracts businesses to message you. Read on to find out how.
Mistake 2: Sending cold sales messages to business owners.
Most marketers try to cold message businesses the same way they would over email expecting your typical 1% response by mass spamming.
LinkedIn is a completely different platform. Cold messaging will not only waste your contacts but it puts your account at risk of getting banned from too many message complaints.
The secret is to use a softer approach when contacting business owners. Iniviting them to connect without a sales pitch and guiding them through a pre-made sales funnel designed specifcially for LinkedIn (My first message template gets a 70% response rate! Read on to see how it works).
I’ve developed a system that reliably attracts inbound consulting leads that tell you what they want to buy, and closes them on paying your fees with unlimited lead growth potential.
Introducing: LinkedIn Local Raider.
LinkedIn Local Raider is a done-for-you program that turns your LinkedIn profile into a lead generating machine.
YOU can start generating leads and collecting huge fees from your profile in 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Turn your profile into a lead generating sales letter
The first step is to turn your profile into a sales letter that gets the business owners you connect with to reach out to you for help.
I’ve been generating 10-15 inbound leads organically from business owners who have read my profile.
Imagine seeing messages like these every time you log into your account:
Every aspect of your profile, including your name, job title, summary, banner, and image must be crafted the right way to pull the most number of leads.
Step 2: Rank your profile to the top of LinkedIn search
Turning your profile into a sales letter is great as long as you can get traffic to your page.
I’ve managed to crack the code to LinkedIn’s search algorithm and can quickly rank any profile to the top of search results in minutes:
As you can imagine, this DRAMATICALLY increases the number of contacts that will see your profile:
These search tricks are shockingly easy… They work for any keyword and on any profile.
99% of LinkedIn members are utterly unaware of LinkedIn’s search optimization. Making these tweaks to your profile allows you to instantly leapfrog over them in results (this also boosts you in LinkedIn’s ‘recommended profiles’ as you will see further down).
Step 3: Generate endless free leads with the power of LinkedIn Groups
Writing your profile like a sales letter and ranking it in LinkedIn’s search is more than enough to generate 10-15 sales leads each week.
Using Local LinkedIn groups you can multiply the number of leads you generate by attracting more local businesses (a customer of mine generates over 100 inbound leads per week with groups)
Take a look at a recent ‘insider message’ LinkedIn sent out to ‘power users’:
Facebook groups have grown in popularity, and LinkedIn wants to catch up. They are promoting groups all across their network, and just starting a group is enough to attract business owners because LinkedIn will do most of the work.
The secret is to start ‘local chapters’ for businesses in different areas like:
“The Tampa area restaurant marketing group”
“The Dallas Area Chiropractors Networking Group”
“The Memphis Realtors Help Group”
Biz owners flock to these groups to make connections with other business owners in their area and to learn how they can grow their business. Many will reach out to you for help as the group leader.
Tip: LinkedIn allows you to send out mass emails to all group members
that reaches their personal email inbox.
Imagine: You have a group of 500 local businesses that you email every week about SEO, Web Design, or any other service.
It gets delivered directly to their personal email…
It comes from a source they recognize and trust (a LinkedIn Group they are a part of)
I send out weekly emails to all of the groups I run and ALWAYS get at least 10 replies from each group:
YOU can generate 5-10 hot consulting leads to your business per week from each group you set up.
Large marketing agencies are generating INSANE amounts of inbound leads using this exact method.
Step 4: Use LinkedIn messages to uncover what a business owner needs…
…Then sell it to them!
Most marketers use the ‘pay and spray’ approach to sales.
They send out thousands of messages hoping to close 1% of the contacts they reach out too.
This approach wastes a lot of time, kills your chances of ever connecting with the other 99% of businesses, and will eventually get you banned from LinkedIn
Fact: Data from Microsoft reveals that it takes an average 7-10 contacts with a prospect to make a sale…
…while 89% of marketers give up after 4 messages. (Microsoft owns LinkedIn, and is one of the most successful B2B companies in the world… They know what they are talking about.)
The LinkedIn Local Raider approach gets a 70% reply rate on the first message and closes 1 in 10 businesses on paying for services after a 10 message sequence.
The secret: Over the course of 10 carefully crafted messages, I get the business owner to open up about their biggest challenges and what services that are already looking for.
Then I find an outsourcer or white label service that provide a solution to this prospect, and I sell it to them at a higher fee.
These services range in price anywhere from $500 to over $10,000:
The outsourcers I use always cost me less than half of the fees I charge (which means over 50% of the fees you see above is pure profit).
The best part is that this messages sequence maximizes the value of every contact you make on LinkedIn, including the ones who never buy from you.
Over the course of 10 messages, contacts join your groups, share your articles, opt into your lists, send you referrals, endorse your skills, and write you recommendations.
It’s the easiest way to take full advantage of everything LinkedIn has to offer.
Students in my Inner Circle membership have been using LinkedIn Local Raider to build 6 and 7 figure businesses with all of their clients coming to them for free via LinkedIn:
Their success can be yours NOW.
I’ve compiled everything that works into a series of checklists that anyone can follow to turn their LinkedIn account into a lead producing machine.
Students LOVE my checklists because it allows them to get to work and see results quickly.
Previous checklist products have been the best reviewed:
Here are the checklists I include in LinkedIn Local Raider:
Checklist 1: LinkedIn Profile Sales Machine
This checklist walks you through every step in creating a profile that generates 10-15 leads per week, including:
- Writing your profile like a sales letter to generate leads
- Getting your profile to the top of LinkedIn search
- Getting LinkedIn to recommend your profile to biz owners in your target market
If you’re already on LinkedIn, this checklist will become your profile makeover turning it into a lead generating machine.
If you are not currently on Linkedin, this will walk you through every step of setting up your profile and working on getting your first inbound lead.
Checklist 2: 30-minute LinkedIn
lead generation routine
This checklist walks you through the 30-minute daily routine that fills your inbox with more leads than you can handle.
Every step to squeezing the most out of LinkedIn, including:
- Group posting and mailing schedule to pull in dozens of leads from every group you create
- 10 message sequence to convert contacts into clients
- Daily maintenance to keep your profile at the top of search and recommendations.
Just having an optimized profile is enough to generate 10-15 leads per week.
Following this checklist will more than double that count AND consistently turn those leads into paying clients.
Now there’s nothing stopping you from working more than 30 minutes each day in Linkedin. The more time you put into following this checklist, the more business, and income you will generate.
However, following these two checklists and working for 30 minutes is enough to build a 6-figure business in as little as 30 days.
I want to make sure you have everything you need to make the most out of your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn is a massive opportunity when used properly and is the ONLY source of Leads you need in your business.
And so I have taken everything I have learned over the past few years selling on LinkedIn and compiled it into a hard-hitting guide.
This guide is a master class in LinkedIn marketing that will arm you with everything you need to build a 6 or 7 figure business.
LinkedIn Lead Generation Mastery Guide
Inside this guide, you will learn:
LinkedIn Profile Mastery:
- Why you should NEVER use LinkedIn’s default job title – 90% of profiles make this mistake. Your job title is the headline for your sales letter. Written properly, you will double your click rate, boost your rank in LinkedIn’s search and get more prospects messaging you.
- Simple photo tricks you can do on your Android or iPhone to make your profile picture look professional and attract more businesses to connect with you.
- Why I always use this ‘photo tester’ service BEFORE changing my profile picture – Use this free service on EVERY photo you add to your LinkedIn profile to guarantee you are using the best one that gets the message across that you want. (this is important NOT just for LinkedIn but ANY time you use a photo. This includes on business cards, Facebook pages, Sales letters, or heck even dating sites.)
- How to use free stock images throughout your profile to boost your search rank AND increase engagement with your posts – Engagement is a BIG factor not only in getting your profile to the top of LinkedIn’s search but in getting biz owners to reach out to you. Use these free images throughout profile the right way to give you a boost (less than 10% of profiles use this trick, and you will leapfrog them immediately by adding these images)
- Why you need 501 connections and how to get them quickly – Fact: Linkedin publicly shows the number of connections you have, yet once you get to 501, it simply displays 500+. This could mean you have 501 contacts or 10,000,000 contacts to the biz owners who see it. You’ll appear to be as connected as me, tony robbins, or Tim Ferris who all show 500+ connections.
- Where I buy connections and endorsements – This course will show you how to organically build connections and endorsements, however, if you’re like me and want results fast you can buy endorsements for pennies. There are hundreds of gigs and services out there; however, I only use 2. The 2 I use will connect you with REAL people and work in the terms of service of Linkedin. DON’T put your profile at risk working with a bad vendor, stick to proven and honest vendors.
LinkedIn Search Mastery:
- The simple hack that ranks your profile to the top of Linkedin Search in under 3 minutes for ANY keyword – This is the craziest trick I have EVER seen, and almost NO ONE is doing this. This hack is the first step to get you ranked in search, and is the biggest factor in LinkedIn’s recommended profile system.
- Keyword strategies to attract the right clients – Use my quick formula to know what terms you want to rank for so you ONLY attract the business owners who will be eager to hire you and avoid the tire kickers who will only waste your time.
- How to get your LinkedIn Profile ranked in Google – Google sees LinkedIn as one of the most prominent authority sites in the world. I’ll show you how to get your profile ranked in Google search for your chosen keywords providing you with yet another source of traffic to increase your weekly lead count.
- Why you MUST choose your endorsed skill carefully – People can endorse your skills on LinkedIn, the skills you get endorsed for DRAMATICALLY impacts your rank in LinkedIn’s algorithm. Learn how to pick the right ones and make sure your contacts use them. DONT let your contacts choose them randomly
- How your chosen interests affect your LinkedIn In rank – Linkedin allows you to follow ‘personal interests’ similar to Facebook. The interests you choose will affect who LinkedIn connects you with (if they have similar or DIVERGENT interests). Picking the wrong interests will not only prevent you from showing up in their feed; it will turn off business owners from hiring with you if you pick the wrong ones.
LinkedIn Group Marketing Mastery:
- Full walkthrough on creating groups including how to get them ranked in LinkedIn’s search – Step by step instructions on creating groups that local biz owners WANT to be a part of and getting these groups to show up in their feed. Just by creating them with the right settings and the right keywords will get business owners joining daily.
- Advanced Tip: Make biz owners APPLY to join your groups – Instead of setting your groups open for anyone to join, make them an exclusive club that requires an application. This increases the group’s prestige making biz owners want it MORE, and eliminates spammers from entering. (PLUS during the application you will be collecting the biz owners information, opting them into a mailing list, AND finding out what troubles they are having in their business all in one swoop).
- How to generate the most number of leads with group mass messaging – Learn the weekly digest email I send out to every group that always pulls in leads for my consulting business. Warning: Sending the wrong email at the wrong time will cause group members to leave and flag your messages as spam. Learn to avoid this and keep your messages generating steady leads for years.
- How to moderate spam in your groups effectively – LinkedIn states that SPAM is the BIGGEST reason people leave groups. You’ll learn an easy way to prevent spammers and how to make the group self police and eliminate the spam problem making your groups one of the few that biz owners look forward too and recommend.
- Top group examples for you to join and learn from – Find out how the best groups do it, steal their content to use in your groups.
Advanced LinkedIn Sales Mastery:
- The sneaky trick to connect with every employee in a company BEFORE you connect with the owner – I’ve landed Name brand companies as clients with this simple approach. Start by connecting with everyone in a company before you approach the owner or primary decision maker. They can provide you with introductions and social proof that is needed to land big contracts. You’ll learn the ins and outs of this advanced tactic used by big whale hunters (I’ve booked name brand fortune 500 companies I can’t mention utilizing this strategy.)
- How to use LinkedIn’s publishing platform to get clients – Creating content for LinkedIn is another untapped source of leads. You’ll learn how reposting infographics and outside articles can help sell your contacts. Add this to your weekly routine (or outsource it) to generate even more leads from your LinkedIn network.
- The funny first message I send to every contact that gets a 70% response – This ice breaker message will disarm your prospects and get them hooked into your 10 message sequence. Connecting with businesses on LinkedIn should be a friendly conversation instead of a cold sales pitch.
- The one-line question that doubled the response of my first message – I stole this idea from a message that I received on LinkedIn, and it has since DOUBLED the response I get from biz owners. (Biz owners just have to answer this and creates a FUN atmosphere for all future conversation)
- Simple hack in LinkedIn that allows you to send messages to people you are not connected with for free – I discovered a simple hack that will enable you to send a message to people you are not connected with. This only works on specific profiles, and you will learn a simple search trick to take full advantage of this exploit.
- The privacy setting you MUST turn off to prevent your leads from being stolen – Linkedin has a sidebar that shows ‘related contacts’ to whoever with viewing your profile. This is practically an advertisement for your competition and will send YOUR leads to other profiles.
It turns out that you can turn this ‘feature’ off. It’s a setting deep inside LinkedIn that took me months to find, and I’ll walk you through it in 5 minutes.
- Saved searches trick that gets fresh leads delivered to your inbox daily – There are powerful search tools inside of LinkedIn to find your perfect ideal client. Did you know that when you save these searches in a certain way, LinkedIn will do the search daily and deliver the results to your inbox? It’s like waking up every morning to fresh leads and business at no cost.
- Pro Tip: Always end your client relationships by writing them a review on LinkedIn (even if you landed them from another source) – When you write a review, it prompts them to write a review for you. This is the fastest way to get testimonials from clients AND helps boost you in LinkedIn’s search algorithm.
- Easy way to build a ‘company page’ even if you don’t have a company – YOU can create a personal company page on LinkedIn to increase your credibility, and you don’t need an actual company to do it. This trick helps boost your credibility in the local markets and being connected to a company does help you show up in other recommendations on LinkedIn.
Special Bonus Section: Mastering LinkedIn’s Premium tools:
LinkedIn Local Raider is all about generating leads for FREE on LinkedIn and you not required to use any of their premium or paid services (especially their terrible ad platform that just NEVER seems to convert for me)
However, I have used them effectively and its a great place to re-invest your earnings to grow your business further.
Inside you’ll learn about all of my experiences:
- How to use LinkedIn sales manager to keep track of leads and increase your sales – Most of the time you DO NOT need sales manager, however, I found it to be helpful in my business and ill show you the tricks that have sped up client communications.
- LinkedIn Premium features that boost leads – LinkedIn’s premium account has a few features that I’ve used to double the number of leads my profile generates. I’ll show you how to see an immediate return in your investment in this premium service in the first week you use it.
- How to use LinkedIn’s InMail service to book clients – Inmail is LinkedIn’s cold messaging service that is a GOLD MINE if you want to land consulting clients quickly. You’ll learn how to adapt my 10-message sequence to get the most out of this service.
Special Bonus section 2: Software I use to automate LinkedIn lead generation:
I’ve been using a few free Google Chrome plugins to automate my LinkedIn lead generation, and they have freed up my time in tremendous ways.
This software helps:
- Autoresponder for LinkedIn to automate your message sequence
- Export all your leads to CSV/Excel
- Build a targeted mailing list by scraping LinkedIn
- Mass endorse contacts to gain endorsements back
You give me 30 minutes a day
I will give you 30 leads per week…
I am so confident LinkedIn Local Raider will work for you that I am willing to guarantee your results.
Try LinkedIn Local Raider on me for a full 60 days.
It only takes 30 minutes a day to follow these checklists and start pulling leads from your LinkedIn account.
If you don’t generate 30 leads per week into your inbox…
If you don’t land at least 3 paying clients every week from your leads…
or even if you just don’t like my color choice in these checklists, any reason at all.
Just send me an email with the word refund, and I’ll send you back every penny.
No questions asked, no hassles.
You can even keep your copy of LinkedIn Local Raider as my gift for trying it out.
Did I mention these crazy super bonuses?
I want LinkedIn Local Raider to be the last system you need to build a consulting business.
You’re about to have a flood of leads and clients in your inbox, and I want you to have all the tools you need to service these clients, so they continue to pay you for years to come.
Super Bonus 1: Service Outsourcing guide.
I rarely do any work for clients myself these days. Instead, I rely on a combination of outsourcers and white label marketing agencies to do all the work for me.
My service outsourcing guide contains direct contact information for every gig, worker, outsourcer, or company I use to service my clients.
I’ve included every service your clients can ask for:
- The SEO company that guarantees first page Google ranking for your clients
- The reputation management company I use to fix bad reviews and improve any business’ yelp page
- The Web design company that builds full websites and redesigns client sites to generate traffic and customers
- The mobile app service that will create full mobile apps for your clients for cheap
- Content writers that will fill your client’s site and social media with content and generate clients
- The Facebook marketing company that will handle ads, fan pages, and build your client’s page.
- and so many more services that I don’t have space here to mention.
Imagine: You use LinkedIn Local raider to fill your inbox with local business owners telling you what problems they are having in their business.
You look through the Rolodex for a service that can solve the business’ problem and sell them on the solution.
You collect enormous fees and pay a small portion of your fee to the service company or outsourcer to do the work.
Super Bonus 2: Client Day Care Center..
You’re also getting access to the very same ‘client day care center’ that I use for my clients.
They offer everything, including SEO, social media management, google my business management, advertising, and more, everything 90% of your clients will ask for.
Your clients log into their account to see their dashboard completely white labeled with your information:
AND extra sales materials to help you sell.
You collect your payment, drop them off with this ‘client daycare’ outsource, and your work is done.
Ok Luther I’m in, what will this cost me?
I’ve landed $5,000 per month consulting clients from LinkedIn that have been with me for years and will stay with me for years to come.
With all of the services you can sell clients once you establish a relationship with them, consulting clients are easily worth $60,000 over their lifetime.
LinkedIn Local Raider is guaranteed to fill your inbox with dozens of leads and paying clients every week.
How much would this system be worth to you if you only booked 1 paying client?
If you landed just one client, paying $5,000 to get your hands on this system is well worth it.
However, I want more people to experience the power of LinkedIn Local Raider in their business, and I don’t want cost to get in the way.
Next month I will be selling this course via webinar for a flat price of $197, which I’m sure you’d agree is a small price to pay for everything I am offering here.
However, before I do that I want to let my previous customers in at an even better deal, and gather more testimonials from regular folks who have turned their LinkedIn accounts into lead generating machines.
Act right now, and you can have everything for one secure payment of only $27.
Click Here To Secure Your Copy Of LinkedIn Local Raider
Warning: Limited 5-day sale price
This offer is only valid this week. I am doing this because I like to get previous customers in at a steep discount and I want more testimonials.
If you are on this page and the buy button is closed, please don’t email my support desk asking for a copy.
I need to be fair to the proactive customers who jumped on this opportunity while it was live.
P.S. Can you imagine waking up tomorrow KNOWING that your bills for next month are already paid? All because of a few emails you sent out the week before…
This feeling of security comes from one thing: Action. You must take action on this in order to see results. Take an hour each day for the next 30 days to go through the training and follow the instructions. Some days will be simple goal setting and motivation exercises; some will have you sending copy & paste sales materials to local business owners.
By the end of the month, you will have built a steady stream of income that you can rely on for the rest of your life
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Download Link!
Get Access to thousands of WSO Downloads & High Ticket Premium Courses
Only 10$ per Month